- Service excellence – consistent with our Values, which encapsulates the culture that guides our behaviour. Putting client’s needs at the forefront of the products we provide is a key priority.
- Engagement with our institutional clients will take place on an ongoing basis through frequent interaction at client meetings, incident report-backs and operational due diligence, as well as via the monthly and quarterly reporting process. A dedicated client relationship manager will ensure that client requests for information will be dealt with timeously.
PRIORITISING OUR CLIENTS
Osprey Underwriting Managers (Pty) Ltd. recognises that technology, although playing a vital role in enabling channels of business, presents a risk of exposing confidential client and company data.
Osprey Underwriting Managers (Pty) Ltd. are dedicated to the protection of client’s personal information and ensures appropriate governance, controls, and sufficient checks and balances.
Product Information and Communication
- Osprey Underwriting (Pty) Ltd. assesses in aggregate, not in isolation, the cumulative impact of all client communications for consistency of messaging and it’s impact on clients.
- Product related updates are communicated to Osprey Underwriting Managers (Pty) Ltd’s customers and intermediaries through product commentary publications and technical product booklets.
Clients will receive regular communication covering a range of topics, including articles, industry trends, market insights and business news.
CLIENT ENDORSEMENTS/COMPLAINT REGISTER
- Both positive and negative feedback is a crucial mechanism in prioritising our focus and resources. Osprey Underwriting Managers (Pty) Ltd., will establish a formal “Complaints Procedures: Guidelines for Clients”.
- Osprey Underwriting Managers (Pty) Ltd., is committed to handling client complaints in a timeous and fair manner, and will implement a System and Procedures programme to satisfy this commitment.